Most recent post:
MineRL Competition Submissions OPEN NOW, MineRL 0.2.3 released!
Jul 30, 2019
💯 NeurIPS 2019 Competition Submissions Open
We are so excited to announce that Round 1 of the MineRL NeurIPS 2019 Competition is now open for submissions! Our partners at AIcrowd just released their competition submission starter kit that you can find here.
Here’s how you submit in Round 1:
- Sign up to join the competition on the AIcrowd website.
- Clone the AIcrowd starter template and start developing your submissions.
- Submit an agent to the leaderboard:
- Train your agents locally (or on Azure) in under 8,000,000 samples over 4 days. Participants should use hardware no more powerful than NG6v2 instances on Azure (6 CPU cores, 112 GiB RAM, 736 GiB SDD, and a NVIDIA P100 GPU.)
- Push your repository to AIcrowd GitLab, which verifies that it can successfully be re-trained by the organizers at the end of Round 1 and then runs the test entrypoint to evaluate the trained agent’s performance!
Once the full evaluation of the uploaded model/code is done, the participant’s submission will appear on the leaderboard!
- MineRL Competition Page - Main registration page & leaderboard.
- Submission Starter Template - Starting code for submisions and guide to submit!
- Example Baselines - A set of competition and non-competition baselines for
💯 MineRL 0.2.3 released (update now)!
We’re back at it again with another massive update to
minerl; say hello to seeding!
The package is now on
minerl-0.2.3, and we have released a new version of To upgrade:
- Adding environment seeding! You can now use
env.reset()to set th environment seed. Closes #14.
- Breaking change!
env.reset()now only returns a single object
obs, infoso as to conform with the OpenAI Gym standard.
- Fixed an issue where Navigate target would sometimes be underneath the ocean. Closes #162.
- Fixed an issue where the a blacklisted file showed up in the data!
- Disable the GUI during episode of MineRL!
- Fixed an incompatibility with python3.5 where dictionaries would be out of order!
- Added feature which allows the base port to be configured.
- Added a feature to set the maximum number of instances allowed for the competition evaluation phase.
- Removed a buggy download continuation feature. Closes #142.
- Added documentation and a fix for a multiprocessing ‘freeze_support` bug on windows. Closes #145.